Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Touch


Nowhere Bad is quickly making a name for themselves in my closet. Yet another winner from them this week, which gives up a mash-up of Transformers and Michelangelo's "Creation of Man" from artist Ninjaink. As I'm always one to pimp any sort of nod to the greatest Transformers movie that will ever be, the animated 1986 classic, I had to add this one to my closet. Remember that Nowhere Bad actually gives you a week to decide about the design, not that you should need more than 2 seconds on this one, but the option is always nice.

Added bonus this week, here's the song that will be running through my head constantly every single time I put this shirt on. I have lots of epic days of wearing it in my immediate future.

4 comments:

J. Astro said...

Pretty bad-ass.

Drake Sigar said...

Here’s something we can agree on. The Touch is the best song written by mortal hands. If Transformers 3 is actually ABOUT the transformers and has Optimus Prime charging through a Decepticon blockade and then transforming through the air whilst gunning down the remaining foe in mid-summersault as The Touch blasts away, then call me. Till then the 1986 Transformers movie is untouchable.

Mister Bones said...

@Drake, absolutely agree. And if that happens, I won't need to call you, you will be able to hear me squealing like a little girl in the theater from where you are.

Also, if it helps to redeem me in your eyes even a little bit, I don't know what I was thinking on that Top 5 anticipated games, but I completely overlooked Rage. So drop MW3 off there and move everthing else down a spot. I guess I was suffering from "E3 fever".

Zombie said...

Old school transformers FTW!