Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Night Drive-In


Before you go rushing out to the theater tonight to waste your money on yet another useless remake, why not give the original, and surely far superior Fright Night a watch at the Drive-In? I'll be perfectly honest, when I was 7 years old, this was about as good as movies could get. I love it to this day and watch it at least once a year, usually around Halloween. Needless to say, with the horrible looking remake out today, I'll be getting my copy out a little early this year.

Again, the original idea was to only post full length movies that I could find, but there's no way I wasn't going t post Fright Night for tonight's movie, and the only way I could find it was broken up into segments. So, if you haven't seen this, I highly recommend watching the first part below and then heading over to youtube for the rest.

"Welcome to Fright Night!"


No comments: