Monday, August 29, 2011

Infinite Playlist - We Only Come Out at Night


Not entirely sure how late to the party I am, but I've just recently discovered Motionless in White, particularly their newest album Creatures. They remind me a bit of Marilyn Manson at times, and White Zombie with all the horror movie flavor thrown in throughout the record. There's a lyric in this song referencing The Lost Boys, there's one song that will make you think you've been transported to the circus from Hell. It's good stuff. I'm still getting familiar with the album, but so far the track "We Only Come Out at Night" is my favorite, so I'm adding it to my Infinite Playlist today.

Note that the entire album is available for listening below though, and I recommend checking it out for yourself. I will definitely be on the lookout for more from this band in the future, and I'm hoping to catch them live soon, as they undoubtedly put on a hell of a show. They aren't going to be winning any beauty contests, but as long as the music kicks ass, who cares. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Lissa Lycan said...

Love this song! Come to think of it, I've heard of these guys before.