Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Night Drive-In


Tis' the season, so tonight the Drive-In is showing John Carpenter's classic! If you're reading this blog, you've probably seen this movie a million times, and before the end of the weekend, will probably be changing that number to a million and one. I know I'm gonna be watching it at some point before Monday night. So sit back, relax, and watch one of the greatest horror films of all time.


"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life and death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes....the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil."

No comments: