Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Night Drive-In

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and it's beginning to look a lot like Xmas, everywhere I go. Well kids, allow me to share with you my first official "bah Humbug" of the holiday season, as I have grown to hate this particular holiday over the years. I'll keep my reasons to myself, being that the last thing the internet needs is another asshole complaining about the holidays. Anyway, as a big old FUCK YOU to Xmas, the Drive-In will be showing fucked up holiday flicks throughout the month of Dismember...er, December. Hey, that's kinda catchy. In fact, yes, this is the very first official Dismember December at my Drive-In!


What better way to start things off than with that yule tide classic, the 1974 slasher Black Christmas? Seriously, is there anything more fun than watching sorority chicks get tormented and then slaughtered in the snow? I don't think so. Let's overlook that remake from a few years ago, and give the original the credit it's due. Enjoy!

Filthy Billy, I know what you did, nasty Billy!

No comments: