Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some Random Bonestube

Watched a couple of interesting trailers yesterday, also watched some pretty terrible ones too, but I thought I'd share a couple that have caught my attention...

Game of Werewolves looks like an attempt at a horror/comedy with lycanthropes thrown in the  mix. I'm ok with that I suppose, provided it manages to be funny. If nothing else the werewolves look pretty cool, and it has Carlos Areces, the guy who played Javier in The Last Circus, in it. I'll watch it for that reason alone.



A lot of times being such a sucker for killers who wear masks turns out to be a bad thing for me, but dammit I can't help it. I've always been drawn to creepy looking masks for whatever reason. Even if the movie sucks...*cough*LaidtoRest*cough*, I will still sit glued to the screen if the killer is wearing a badass mask. Smiley goes the extra mile though by adding Keith David and what sounds a little bit like the plot to Pumpkinhead into the mix. Works for me!

No comments: