Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Days of the Dead Atlanta 2015 Guest List


For the fourth year in a row, Atlanta is being invaded by the dead, and I'll be on hand. Days of the Dead is the first convention of it's kind (that I'm aware of) to happen in Atlanta, and I've had an absolute blast getting to meet horror icons like Kane Hodder, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, and more. It's been held in February every time, with this year falling on the 6th-8th, which also happens to be the month of my birthday, so I'm not saying they put this on specifically for me, but I am saying that nobody's ever told me that isn't the case either.

There are still more to be announced, but the guest list this year is so amazing already, I thought I'd do a post about who's gonna be there. In particular the ones I'm really stoked for, a couple of whom you might notice I've met before. So, in no particular order...


Doug Bradley (Hellraiser)


 Angus Scrimm (Phantasm)


Tony Todd (Candyman)


Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th, Hatchet)


Felissa Rose (Sleepaway Camp)


PJ Soles (Halloween, The Devil's Rejects)


Ashley Laurence (Hellraiser)


Sid Haig (House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, Everything)


William Forsythe (The Devil's Rejects)


Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2)


Corey Feldman
Jamison Newlander
(The Lost Boys)



Valentina Vargas (Hellraiser IV: Bloodline)


Simon Bamford (Hellraiser)

Others already announced include Ginger Lynn, Leslie Easterbrook, Mary Woronov, Duane Whitaker, Michael Alcott, and more. 







No comments: